Discover countries of Asia divided into two geographical groups, North-West Asia and South-East Asia. Through listed basic facts learn about; capital city, population, religions, languages, industry, national flag, etc.
- Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbajian, Georgia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea North, Korea South, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Generally speaking:
- Asia and Europe are geologically the single continent often called Eurasia.
- Asia is world’s largest continent with around 65% of world’s population. China and India are two countries with population over 1 billion people.
- In Asia is located world’s highest mountain. Mont Everest (Nepal) is the world’s highest mountain with measurements showing height as much as 8 850 meters (29 035 ft). Tallest mountain in the Solar System presently know to human is on the planet Mars. Mountain Olympus Mons is approximately 27 km (88 582ft) high.