List of the European countries with links to a basic information about each one, including national flag, population, language, religions and more.
- North Europe: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden
- Central Europe: Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland
- East Europe Belarus, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Ukraine
- West Europe: Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, United Kingdom, Vatican
- South Europe Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Greece, Turkey
Discover also the European Union
From photo galleries Europe:
- Generally speaking:
- Geologically Europe is the part of Eurasia (continent).
- Europe is surrounded on the north by the Arctic Ocean, on the west by the Atlantic Ocean and on the south by Mediterranean and Black Sea. On the east Europe is divided from Asia by Ural Mountains (Russia).
- Highest Mountain in Europe is Elbrus (in Russia); 5 642 meters.
- Highest point in the Alps is Mont Blanc; 4 810 meters.
- Longest European river is Volga (Russia); 3 700 km.