Halifax and its waterfront boardwalk along the Halifax Harbour are located on the Atlantic coast of Nova Scotia (map), in Canada.
This photo gallery named Halifax Waterfront is featuring historically significant Halifax Harbour, entry point into Canada for one million immigrants, but also home to its famous boardwalk, boat tours, dinner cruises, kayaking tours, festivals, pubs, shopping and much more.
On the Halifax waterfront boardwalk
– Evangeline, A Tale of Acadie is a poem by the American poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
– Wave sculpture by Donna Hiebert
– city centre of Halifax or Downtown Halifax is located on Halifax Harbour. It should be fairly easy to find a parking on the weekend near the waterfront. At least it was for us what made the Halifax waterfront boardwalk only steps away and gave was some more time to explore.
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, Halifax
– Canada’s oldest maritime museum
– CSS Acadia, museum ship that turned 100 years old in 2013
Also in Halifax…
Only a few minutes drive from downtown Halifax is Citadel Hill…
More from Maritimes in Acadia Road Trip…