Discover European countries, basic information about each one, national flags, population, languages, religions and more.
Discover European countries
- Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden
- Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine
- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Greece, Turkey
Discover the European Union…
Extracted from the image galleries featuring Europe
- Generally speaking:
- Geologically Europe is the part of Eurasia (continent).
- Europe is surrounded on the north by the Arctic Ocean, on the west by the Atlantic Ocean and on the south by Mediterranean and Black Sea. On the east Europe is divided from Asia by Ural Mountains (Russia).
- Highest Mountain in Europe is Elbrus in Russia; 5,642 meters or 18.510 feet.
- Highest point in the Alps is Mont Blanc in France; 4,810 meters or 15,781 feet.
- Longest European river is Volga Russia; 3,700 km or 2,300 miles.
Europe on Video…