Countries on the African continent, split in the five regions, with the links to the basic facts about each country, national flags, population, languages spoken, religions, etc.
Discover countries of African continent
- Algeria, Chad, Egypt, Eritrea, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Sudan, Tunisia
- Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Rep. of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe
- Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda
- Benin, Burkina, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Africa has population of more then 1,2 billion people (2015).
- World’s largest desert, Sahara is located in Africa.
- Africa has one of the largest diversity of wild animals in the World.
- Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) is the highest mountain in Africa; 5,895 meters or 19,341 feet high.