Location: North America (discover)
Capital: Washington, D.C.
Religion: Protestant, Roman Catholic and other religions
Industries: chemical, car, food, machinery, metallurgy, mining, technology, tourism.
Agriculture products: cotton, dairy products, livestock, wheat, seafood.
- Gained Independence on July 4th 1776 (from Great Britain), today a holiday, US Independence Day.
- The Declaration of Independence was issued on July 4, 1776.
- The United States of America is comprised of 50 states.
- States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming and the District of Columbia.
- Some well know Americans are; inventor Thomas A. Edison, writers Edgar Allan Poe, Mark Twain, Ernest Hemingway… music legends Louis Armstrong, Elvis Presley, artist Andy Warhol, film makers George Lucas, Peter Bogdanovich, Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino, Walt Disney, Woody Allen…
- Great Lakes are largest group of freshwater lakes on Earth. There is five lakes; Lake Erie, Lake Huron, Lake Michigan, Lake Ontario, Lake Superior.
- Mount McKinley (Alaska) is the country’s tallest mountain; 20,320 ft or 6,194 meters high.
- Some of the USA National parks; Colorado National Monument, Everglades National Park (Florida), Navajo National Monument (Arizona), Mojave (California), Mount Rushmore National Memorial (South Dakota), Rocky Mountain (Colorado), Yellowstone National Park (Idaho, Montana, Wyoming), Yosemite (California)…
Map of the United States of America…
Images featuring North America …
North America on video…