Crepe batter recipe is probably old as first meals prepared by humans walking upright. Once crepe batter is ready and crepes are baked there is no limit to toppings that can be used to please our taste buds. In this recipe we’ll fill our crepes with the cottage cheese.
Photo: Crepes placed in the baking pan just before being covered with tin layer of cottage cheese mixture leftovers and then baked
First, of course, you’ll have to make crepes – Simple crepe batter recipe…
Ingredients – cheese filling for 16-17 crepes:
- 500g or 1.1lb of cottage cheese
- 100mL or 1/2cup of sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 6-8 tablespoons of sugar
- dash of salt
- few drops of squeezed lemon
- Melt butter.
- Whisk cheese, sour cream, eggs, butter, sugar, salt and lemon.
- Spread mix on already prepared crepes, roll them and place in to greased baking pan.
- Whatever is left of mixture spread it tin over the crepes. If non left use some butter or sour cream.
- Bake around 25 minutes in the oven on 180° C or 360° Fahrenheit.