Location: Europe (discover)
Name: Republika Hrvatska
Religion: Roman Catholic
Industries: chemical, pharmaceutical, construction, food, furniture, machinery, paper, tourism.
Agriculture products: dairy products, fruits and vegetables, grape and wine, livestock, seafood, wheat.
- In Croatian language Croatia is Hrvatska.
- Jewel of Mediterranean, Dubrovnik (video) is fortified with close to 2 km. long wall.
- Pula has very well preserved Roman amphitheater.
- Croatia has more then 1,100 islands and islets along the Dalmatian coastline (travel notes) in the Adriatic sea.
- Highest mountain in Croatia is Dinara at 1,831 meters.
- Croatia has eight National Parks; Brijuni, Krka, Kornati Islands, Mljet Island, Paklenica (Velebit), Plitvice Lakes, Risnjak, and the Northern Velebit.